1. BILLING AGREEMENT: The Client shall pay to Salecca Limited (company number 08041499) (“SALECCA”) the “Fee” prior to commencing the program. The Fee is non-refundable unless, at the end of the program, Salecca has not satisfied the terms of the Client Satisfaction Guarantee document. Whether or not Salecca has satisfied the terms of the Client Satisfaction Guarantee document shall be determined by Salecca (acting reasonably) in its sole discretion.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY: All sessions are arranged on a scheduled appointment basis. The Client must give Salecca at least 24 hours’ notice when cancelling an appointment. This means a cancellation should be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment by calling our Office Manager on 0203 489 2840 or emailing us at email@example.com (Monday appointments must be cancelled by Friday). Sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours of the scheduled appointment will be billed at the normal rate of a single session and will be deducted against the Fee accordingly.
3. RELEASE OF RESULTS UPON PROGRAM COMPLETION: The Client agrees that it shall permit Salecca to use any photos which Salecca may take of the Client and any testimonials which the Client may provide to Salecca in any marketing and publicity materials. The copyright in any such photo or testimonial shall vest in Salecca. The Client may withdraw its consent to allow its photos or testimonials to be used for marketing or publicity purposes by notifying Salecca in writing.
4. SESSION COMMENCEMENT: Training cannot be started until the PAR-Q (health questionnaire), and this agreement has been signed and returned to Salecca.
5. LIABILITY: The Client promises that it will abide by all of Salecca’s reasonable instructions. The Client hereby expressly acknowledges the risk in undertaking intensive physical exercise and to the extent permissible by law assumes all such risk. The Client shall indemnify Salecca against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by Salecca arising out of or in connection with the Client’s breach of this agreement or the Client’s negligence.
Salecca's liability under or in connection with this agreement shall be limited to the Fee paid by the Client. This limit shall apply however that liability arises including a liability arising by breach of contract, arising by tort (including the tort of negligence) or arising by breach of statutory duty. This clause 7 shall not exclude or limit Salecca's liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by Salecca 's negligence or (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.